Sanjog as a Speaker
Many people are looking to get on the fast track to career growth and success but can’t quite find the motivating factor to push them in the right direction. Outside coaching may be a positive way to build a “personal brand,” but where do you start and what thinking needs to be done about your individual goals upfront? Hearing one of Sanjog’s speaking engagements have helped to inspire other future leaders looking for the right path and may just be the first step you need.
Aspiring leaders should look within and be conscious of the talent they already possess. Often this mindset gets buried under the pressure to keep your head down, do your job and bring back a paycheck. Sanjog can relate to the feeling, and he’s coached and mentored others to get past those barriers. As a pragmatic leader with a spiritual bent, Sanjog doesn’t just give speeches but leads interactive experiences designed to deliver the message through your own audience participation.
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- One or more phone consultations Sanjog and his team prior to your event, so we can better understand how he can best serve you and your audience.
- Access to and ongoing communication through our online collaboration portal for discussion design and planning.
- Phone prep sessions with panelists, sponsors, and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Sanjog arrives one hour early for setup, A/V test, and any final roundups with panelists and stakeholders.
- A professionally planned and masterfully delivered experience focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- Feedback call/session after the event with Sanjog and our team to make sure he met your expectations. This is also to share any constructive feedback towards continuous improvement for all parties involved.
- One High Quality Wireless Lavalier or Over the Ear Micrphone.
- One handheld Microphone.
- Room layout that allows Sanjog to walk around easily and reach any attendee (especially important for discussions with under 100 in attendance).
- Volunteers with microphones to assist with audience Q&A for larger gatherings.
- Media release for capturing and using photographs and video footage from the event for demo reels and website.
- Permission to seek help from your staff to capture photos and videos using our own equipment OR hire a professional photographer and/or videographer
Sanjog Aul is a transformational moderator and speaker, business consultant and technologist.
Professional Interviewer, Moderator, Speaker and Leader in Information Technology
Sanjog is a professional speaker and moderator who is an expert in information technology and all of the elements that go into using technology to advance company goals and objectives.
“Sanjog’s style just elicited the best responses from the people in the audience. He got them really engaged in the discussion and it was one of the most exciting panel sessions we’ve ever run.”
Sanjog Aul knows how to harness today’s technologies to help your company grow, innovate and transform for the 21st century. Sanjog is an executive coach, strategic consultant, editorial planner, public speaker and moderator specializing in business and IT thought leadership. Sanjog has independently fashioned himself into a subject matter expert and thought leader for C-Suite audiences through the institutions he has built. Sanjog has more than 20 years of success speaking to organizations across the country. His expert perspective, stage presence and enthusiasm helps ensure the motivational results you are looking for to uplift your constituents.
An In-demand Business Consultant and Coach
Sanjog is a recognized thought leader and in-demand business consultant and coach who offers his insights to clients to help them achieve optimal success in their career.
“His mentorship has certainly given me a very crystal clear vision of what I need to achieve in my career in the forthcoming years.”
Sanjog Aul is a results-oriented consultant who offers his clients the real world business success and knowledge he gained during a highly successful career in information technology. As an independent coach and consultant, Sanjog has been passionate about grooming dozens of IT professionals through his unique perspective on building a strong, resilient brand as a technology leader. He engages his clients in discussions that spark career revelations while helping these leaders grow in achieving their goals for both work and life.
Established Business and Information Technology Expert
Sanjog is a business leader on a mission to show how technology can transform every business function and how technology leaders are helping businesses succeed and grow in the future.
“What makes Sanjog so effective is his ability to get to the core questions surrounding execution in a very straightforward manner without jargon or hype.”
Under the banner of Global CIO Media, Sanjog has created companies that meet 21st century needs. CIO Talk Radio is an internet-based talk radio show aired globally through Voice America Business Radio, iHeart, TuneIn, and Stitcher with live broadcast about how technology has changed and is changing the way we live our lives as well as do business. AVVAL is a IT professional services firm with a mission to help organizations effectively manage their IT workforce lifecycle phases, acquisition, and transition.
“Sanjog is thoughtful, insightful and creative and is one of the few people I know that can transform an audience with his ability to translate complex business issues into informative, meaningful discussions. His wide array of knowledge coupled with his keen sense of business moves an audience to the edge of their seats always wanting more from him. He is without a doubt a transformative individual with a passion for his profession.”
“We have had many great community events with great speakers but our experience with Sanjog is very unique and interactive. Our member evaluations show that you got the best marks of all. Your presentation was masterful and you had the audience spellbound. Thank you for taking time to attend our event”
Most Requested Keynotes and Presentations
Don’t Become a Leader – You Already Are One
Sanjog’s keynote is an inspiring example of how you can tap into your inner leader. He will demonstrate how:
- Leaders are givers who help to build up others while working towards a higher purpose
- Leaders are transparent and expressive with their emotions, unafraid to cry, be inquisitiveor even be seen acting foolishly
- Leaders are humble and wear their hearts, not their successes, on their sleeves
- Leaders know how to merge their careers and their passion and, as a result, exude positivity
In this presentation, Sanjog takes you through the stories of some truly successful, inspiring and mentally strong individuals who have nurtured their inner leader, allowing their true self to shine through.
Being your Authentic Self – Attaining the Privilege of a Lifetime
Sanjog’s presentation is built on the idea of discovering an “Authentic” Personal Brand. He will answer the questions:
- Why do I even need a personal brand?
- How do I tap uinto my authenticity?
- How do I put character and power back into my persona?
- How can I create value for others without sacrificing my personal objectives?
In this presentation, Sanjog shares stories and examples of how he has helped others build their careers and their lives by unearthing their own authenticity.
Aligning your career and your passion – How did I end up here?
Sanjog’s keynote is designed to help you identify where your career and your passion converge, and he will help you:
- Build a resume tailored to your ideal future
- Attract opportunities that represent your career passions
- Attain your dreams rather than monetary success and a title
- Mentally live the life you’d hoped for
In this presentation, Sanjog demonstrates it is not too late to realize your passion by showing how other business and technology professionals have created a framework for both success and fulfillment.
Sanjog travels within North America and Internationally helping people and organizations maximize their business and personal performance. Following is his recent travel schedule for moderation and speaking engagements. Please check his availability by clicking the blue button at the bottom of this page:
January 23, 2020 – New York City, NY
February 6, 2020 – Kansas City, Missouri
February 13, 2020 – Charlotte, North Carolina
February 20, 2020 – Los Angeles, California
March 12, 2020 – San Francisco, California
March 19, 2020 – Sacramento, California
April 16, 2020 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
April 23, 2020 – Lehigh Valley, PA
April 30, 2020 – Austin, Texas
May 7, 2020 – Austin, Texas
May 14, 2020 – Toronto, Canada
June 4, 2020 – Montreal, Canada
June 11, 2020 – Washington, DC
June 18, 2020 – Charlotte, North Carolina
July 16, 2020 – Kansas City, Missouri
August 13, 2020 – Cleveland, Ohio
August 20, 2020 – Washington, DC
September 10, 2020 – Detroit, Michigan
September 17, 2020 – Denver, Colorado
September 24, 2020 – Pittsburg, PA
October 1st, 2020 – New York City, NY
October 8th, 2020 – Cleveland, Ohio
October 15th, 2020 – San Jose, California
November 5th, 2020 – New York, NY
November 12th, 2020 – Salt Lake, Utah
December 3rd, 2020 – Boston, Massachusetts
December 10th, 2020 – Houston, Texas